Wednesday 11 April 2018

Fabulous Cute Critters

We are going critter crazy over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Challenge this week
Cute Critters

Our lovely sponsor is



For those of you who have known me a while now, you will know I've been struggling with my weight for a few years and falling down the stairs didn't help matters. So for this challenge I decided I needed a cute new recipe book to write-up all the healthy W.W. friendly recipes I'm going to try to create
And here it is, the little critter hippo is to remind me how I don't want to look anymore, the critter rabbit is pointing out to think veg! Lastly Alistair Alligator is reminding me not to make Snap decision. All these adorable critters are available from Dr.Digi.

Please pop over and visit our lovley design ladies and leave them some happy thoughts.

I do promise to post my W.W. friendly recipes on here if they turn out yummy. They will be for a family (4-6portions) not a single person recipe. (But hey, sevral portions means several days of prepared lunch/dinner.)

Back soon
Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Valerija said...

What a beautiful project. Love the colours and the cute critters.
Valerija xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Buffy, what a brilliant creation hun! I love the way each critter has a wee message for you! So clever hun and sounds like you're all inspired and fired up for change! Go you!! Awesome recipe book. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...