Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day

I would just like to wish all my fellow mums a very Happy Mothers Day.

Today has been lovely, I whipped up a quick card for my nephew, which I am entering in the "Abstract" #290 CASology challenge:


A nice simple card, I had the sunset backing paper in my stash and thought my little skate-boy stamp and a die-cut sentiment.

I got taken out for a lovely meal at Moonsha, a Japanese restaurant I like.



My lovely girls trying to decide what to have.

We started with Sushi and Gyoza (fried dumplings). Unfortunately I forgot to get a piccie.



 
 Main course was excellent, I had the Tempura bento box, it was like being back in Japan
Needless to say the girls were happy too, eldest had the Beef Teriyaki bento, youngest had the Katsu don and hubby had the Tempura, same as me.




Of course Mawgan had to share her dinner with her friends on snapchat.







 But no meal is complete without dessert




                Mochi                                                                       Coconut Ice cream

I hope your Mothers Day was a wonderful one too

Well, it's been a long and exciting day           
Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx                                                                           

                                                                       


3 comments:

Valerija said...

What a lovely card, love the colours.
Great photos too.
Have a nice day.
Valerija xx

Anna Uhras said...

So beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Love the pretty sunset scene - great way to highlight a small image! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...